LEAPS+BOUNDS: Full Split
Mondays February 29-April 4, 7:30-8:45 pm
Yoga Bywater, 900 Louisa Street
Sliding Scale $60-90
In this six week series, we'll work on opening the hips and hamstrings to move towards full split (also known as Hanumanasana.) No experience with Full Split necessary to participate.
Advancing your yoga practice through challenging postures can be intimidating for any of us. Over the course of six weeks, you’ll learn in a step-by-step way, with the instruction of a skilled teacher, surrounded by supportive peers. In this deeply nurturing environment, you’ll get the guidance you need to work at your own pace, from your own place, so that you can finally make progress in your practice, both inside and out.
This course is right for you if:
- You’re ready to take your yoga practice to a new level but don’t know quite how.
- You want to advance but find it difficult to do so in the quick pace of a vinyasa class.
- You feel like your yoga practice has hit a plateau.
- You know it’s time to start tackling more challenging practices but want to do it safely.
- You’re prepared to commit to your yoga practice with dedication over time.
- You’ve been consistently practicing for at least 6 months and have no current major injuries.
Each six week session is sliding scale $60-90. Not sure how much to pay? Click here for more information about sliding scale pricing. If this pricing is beyond your budget, please get in touch to set up a trade or work exchange. Minimum number of students required for class to run. Pre-registration and pre-payment is required. No drop-ins.